Genre Note - Literary Magazine


The genre that I have chosen for my Final Task is that of a Literary Magazine, as I stumbled upon the inspiration to choose this genre over the Travel Magazine one, whilst researching for the latter and came across a cover for a Literary Magazine. 
Reading is such an integral part of one’s growth as a person in life and has been a huge component of the evolution of the human race and suffice it to say, literature has been a huge influence on me as a person and I wish to incorporate that into my work.
Literary magazines usually publish short stories, poetry, and essays, along with literary criticism, book reviews, biographical profiles of authors, interviews and letters. Literary magazines are often called literary journals, or little magazines, terms intended to contrast them with larger, commercial magazines, thus catering to a vast audience of book lovers, young adults and older readers alike. I will mainly be focusing my magazine on books.

Comments

Popular Posts